- The candidate seeking admission to the 1st year of ITI (NCVT) course must have passed SS Examination / Matric / ICSE / CBSE or its equivalent examination with physics, chemistry & mathematics.
- Trainees of I.T.I. who have completed the prescribed period (one year or two years depending on the trade) of training he must complete minimum 80% of total attendance conducted.
Admissions can be secured by following methods.
- By percentage of Marks in qualifying Exam.
- Written Test
|Name of Trade under (NCVT)||Duration of Training||Eligibility Qualification|
Application form along with Prospectus can be obtained from the office of the I.T.I on all working days from 10AM to 4PM
Mode of Admission:-
Admission process to be held in the month of june every year through common admission test.
The candidate finally selected for admission will be intimated by registered post.Beside this, the list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the institute’s Notice Board.
Syllabus for the written test:-
The admission test will comprise of one paper marks in total as per the following distribution:-
Undertaking from Trainees:-
On joining the ITI, selected candidates will be required give an undertaking to abide by the discipline of the institute, take care of the tools and equipment entrusted to their charged, not to discontinue the course, and to confirm to such other conditions as may be prescribed by the Government. If they fail to fulfill the terms of the undertaking, the Institute will have the right to recover from them the expenses incurred on their training or such less amount as it may deem fit.
Any type of deposited fee as admission charge, monthly fee, registration charge etc. is non refundable.
Institute Term And Working Hours:
|First Shift||07 A.M. to 02 P.M.|
|Second Shift||10 A.M. to 05 P.M.|
All India Trade Test (Final Examination By DGET)
Training Session August to July.
Fees and Charges:-
The selected candidates will be required to pay an admission fee, monthly fee and registration charges as per scale of fees fined by the Institute, which can be obtained from its office, on being admitted as trainees.
Admission Fee:- 26000 Rupees
Demand draft or Cheque in favor of “DR. KUMAR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING CENTER” (without quotes) payable at Patna.
|Trade||Duration||Admission Fee||Reg. Fee||Exam Fee||Training Fee||Dev. Fee||Misc. Charge||Caution Money||Total|
|Electrician||Two Years||1000||750||750 x 4 =3000||5000 x 4 = 20000||1000||1500×4=6000||1500||Rs. 33250/-|
|Fitter||Two Years||1000||750||750 x 4 =3000||5000 x 4 = 20000||1000||1500×4=6000||1500||Rs. 33250/-|
Submission of following documents at the time of admission:-
- Matric Certificate / S.S.C Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate Attested (if any reserved category)
- 6 Recent photograph (passport Size, Colour)
- Residential Certificate ( if any reserved category )
- S.L.C. (School Living Certificate)
- Income Certificate (If any reserved category)